Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mr. Brown Part 2

Just received word from my client, that after two weeks and one day; the bright new full of promise, six pound package of DMX lighting equipment I shipped from California finally, heroically arrived in Dallas, Texas. Wearing the road weary countenance of a trackside hobo shelter, my poor piece of cardboard cartonry collapsed on the shipping dock breathing it's last, destined for the burn pile.
This is Texas man, we burn all that shit!

It only travelled from Cali to Texas, back again to Cali, before wending it's way by goat path back to dynamic Big D. Land of the Great UCF Blackhole, where all worthy parcels are lost in the expanse of space populated by the especially lame and foolish.

Given the time it took to travel, the condition it arrived in, the very "special handling" attention received; one can safely assume the Pony Express rides again.
Resurrected from the graveyard of bad ideas by our friends at UCF.
How else but by rider and fastest horse(?) could we explain the amazing speed, and dedication to service we witnessed in the discharge of this duty under such harrowing conditions.
Next time for me personally I'd really really appreciate it if your rider 'er I mean driver tried tying the package down to the saddle bag rather than dragging it behind the fucking horse...

Thanks UCF, making a living in this economic climate isn't hard enough.
You're two weeks late, left me a hundred grand short, and an incredibly bad taste in my mouth for brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your remarks!